[Help me]10GbE link Model

Hi, all,

Thanks to Mr. Del Hanson and David Cunningham, I'm starting to make
10GbE system simulator. However, I have no idea to deal with Mr. Del
Hanson's 10GbE spreadsheet traslating into transmission channel model
because I'm almost illiterate to the Optics.
I'll use MATLAB and C-program as a simmulator, which is hopefully
supposed to provide to everyone in next meeting.
Is there anyone who can join with or help me to make above simmulator?
GbE simmulator if it's available might be used as a starting the above
job.
Any comment and suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Regards,

begin:vcard
n:Lee;ChanGoo
tel;fax:+82-42-860-5213
tel;work:+82-42-860-6168
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:ETRI;Switching and Transmission Technology Lab.
adr:;;Kajong-Dong 161, Yusong -Gu, ;Taejon;;305-350;Korea
version:2.1
email;internet:cglee@xxxxxxxxxx
title:Senior member of technical staff
fn:ChanGoo Lee