Re: 10000SX-4WDM-1.25

Hi Jaime,

Thanks very much for the appreciation but it really is no problem for me
uploading the files to the web site for you or anybody else. It is just
unfortunate that we as yet do not have a more automatic way for people to upload
presentation when they are too large for the e-mail reflector to handle.

Regards,
   David Law