RE: PAM-5 at 5 Gbaud

Edward:

it seems i don't have a copy of that one anywhere, and in any event
it's likely better to let Oscar comment on results.

i also looked in the reflector archive and didn't find a copy in the
'January' directory.  meanwhile i'd like to see a copy, can someone
forward one to me or forward a link?  thanks in advance.
--
J M Wincn
Cielo Communications, Inc.