UniPHY

Hi Howard,

On page 19 you mention the 156.26 Signaling rate (DDR) for 9.29419 Gb/s MAC
rate also.
Is it a mistake or I am missing some thing. Also could you expalin why 8/10
endec is required
in front of 64/66 one ?

Regards,
Tripathi.
Best Regards,

Devendra Tripathi
XaQti Corporation
3100 De La Cruz Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA  95054
Phone: (408) 986-4380 Ext 103
Fax:	(408) 986-6050
This electronic transmission (and any attached document) is highly
confidential and for the sole use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed.  Any further distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in
error, please notify me, and destroy the attached message (and all
attached documents), immediately.  Thank you.

Web:	http://www.XaQti.com

[Network-on-a-Chip] tm