RE: Unified PMD vs. Unified PHY

From below:

> In other words, the unified PHY that Jonathan Thatcher is wanting is
> already the WAN compatible PHY.

Jonathan,

Can you shed any light on this?

Nope, not a glimmer. Sounds like a scrambled link to me. :-)

Even so, what Jonathan wants is no more relivant than what any other voting
member wants.

What the Chair wants is a solution to the objectives (all the objectives)
according to the schedule which meets all the criteria and will get 75% of
the vote. This isn't new news to anyone, is it?  :-)

jonathan