RE: Support of SW over HBW MMF

Thank you Paul,

All,

Now, while all the potential SW 10 Gig transceiver company advocates get in
touch with Paul, I recommend all the system SW advocates get in touch with
the transceiver SW advocates and encourage them to get moving on this.

Paul,

I think this is better accomplished off-line. Since we are not trying to
replicate the work of the TIA in any way, your mission is simply to
persuade, romance, harass, and/or cajole those companies that ought to be
supporting the TIA into doing so and reporting your success back to the
committee at large. In particular, plan on showing us a detailed TIA
plan/schedule along with the assumptions and work in progress including
milestones at the May and July meetings. I am sure that the committee at
large will be very interested in this and their PMD decisions will be
strongly influenced by the strength of the work.

Good luck.

jonathan

p.s. Yes, in May we will have to talk about liaisons.... jt

application/ms-tnef