RE: Interface reality check

Ben,

From my reading, I believe you and Rich have agreed that you are "on the
same page."

So that I (and everyone else) don't have to go back through all the various
notes on Rich's pictures and comb through the discussion for the final
state, would you mind either 1) confirming that you and Rich are in complete
agreement that the pictures correctly represent yours and Rich's
Vulcan-mind-melded consensus or 2) modify the picture and then do 1)?

jonathan

p.s. Oops, just turned into a pumpkin....