Re: WAN PHY name

OK then, SONET/SDH PHY seems more appropriate than SONET PHY.

As I explained previously, this PHY is an IEEE 802.3 PHY which is clearly
distinguished, as it should be, from real SONET/SDH. The "Lite" suffix is
content-free and should be dropped.

Best Regards,
Rich

--

Roy Bynum wrote:

> Rich,
>
> There is only one problem, it is not a SONET PHY.  It is a 'SONET Lite' as
> well as a 'SDH Lite' PHY.
>
> Thank you,
> Roy Bynum

Richard Taborek Sr.                 Phone: 408-845-6102
Chief Technology Officer             Cell: 408-832-3957
nSerial Corporation                   Fax: 408-845-6114
2500-5 Augustine Dr.        mailto:rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxx
Santa Clara, CA 95054            http://www.nSerial.com