From nuss@xxxxxxxxxx Fri Apr  7 06:19:48 2000
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 09:09:05 -0400
From: Martin Nuss <nuss@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: (SSIG) Taking the winning route

Of all the MM-fiber PMD proposals, only the 850nm serial VCSEL solution over the
new high-performance fibers has so far been shown to work under stressed systems
conditions, with Bit Error Rate measurements and careful analysis of the systems
impairments to support that, and working with VCSELs from many vendors.   The
suggestions below are highly puzzling to me...

Martin

----- End Included Message -----