Re: WAN PHY name

Roy,

Please bear with me while I try to assess the scope of IEEE P802.3ae with
respect to the following HSSG objective:

(Define) a WAN PHY, operating at a data rate compatible with the payload rate of
OC-192c/SDH VC-4-64c.

You have provided a definition for all four "PHYs" I listed in my original note.
Thank you for providing these descriptions.

Your response still leaves me a bit confused as to which terms are equivalent
and which are intended to satisfy the above HSSG objective?

Can you please clarify this?

Best Regards,
Rich