RE: RE: Re[2]: (SSIG) Taking the winning route

Dear Hzhong:
Regards,

Edward S. Chang
NetWorth Technologies, Inc.
EChang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: (610)292-2870
Fax: (610)292-2872

The new fiber, Gigaguide, is not a magic fiber.  It is the product of a
logical engineering thought -- improving the defected refractive index
profile.  As a result, it will work better, but it also a possibility to run
into DMD problem as the average installed fibers.

The best approach is to let the future market decide which is the most
cost-effective product, instead of a few of us.  For the time being, keep
all viable options available for users.