Re: 66-bit alignment vs 8-bit alignment

Hi Rich,

Thanks for putting the things in a very concise manner. I think as long as
SONET can synchronize on A1, A2 and Ethernet can synchronize on 64/66
delimiters and subsequent
idles and as long as payload rate is limited to 9.584640 (+-100ppm), there
should not be
any problem in treating the Ethernet signal as "blackbox" (at least that is
how I understand).
I think Mr Ishida can add more comments to this as his proposal seems to be on
similar in line.

Regards,
Tripathi.

Best Regards,