RE: 8b/10b and EMI Levels

Hi

While back I send relative intensity for different 8B/10B patterns, which bounced
from the reflector.  The are uploaded to the reflector if you like to see them.

Thanks,

Ali Ghiasi
Sun Microsystems

extracted the files and have placed them on the web site. If you could please
now re-send this e-mail, referring to the URLs supplied below rather than
attaching the files, you should be okay now.

Regards,
   David Law

URL1: http://www.ieee802.org/3/10G_study/public/email_attach/FC_Patterns.gif
URL2: http://www.ieee802.org/3/10G_study/public/email_attach/FC_words.gif