Mb810 performance update

Dear all,

I've promoted MB810 code for 10GbE since last July meeting.
Unfortuantely, MB810 is not fully evaluated with the implemneted chips
and thus, MB810 chips are not available yet .
It seems that getting 75% support with the MB810 is difficult.
However, I simulated the MB810 transmission performance in the linear
channel and optical fiber to prove that MB810 requres only half the
bandwidth.
The preliminary simulation results are uploaded on our MB810 website,
http://ccl.cnu.ac.kr/MB810/
Whoever interested in MB810, please drop by above website.
I welcome any discussion on MB810.
See you all in Ottwa.

Regards,

ChanGoo Lee

begin:vcard
n:Lee;ChanGoo
tel;fax:+82-42-860-5213
tel;work:+82-42-860-6168
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:ETRI;Switching and Transmission Technology Lab.
adr:;;Kajong-Dong 161, Yusong -Gu, ;Taejon;;305-350;Korea
version:2.1
email;internet:cglee@xxxxxxxxxx
title:Senior member of technical staff
fn:ChanGoo Lee