Re: PMD discussion

Walter,

I like the second better, but for clarity, I have a question .... for the
serial solution, my understanding is the thought is to use 64b66b on the
fiber.  What is the general thought for wdm?  Is it just 8b10b or is the
thinking in general that the line interface is 64b66b?

Take care
Joel

--
Joel Goergen