Re: PMD discussion

[Date: 05/28/2000  From Seto]

Yes, something called SUPI (Simple Universal PMD I/F) has been proposed by
Paul Bottorff.  See his presentation at IEEE802.3ae May interim.  I assume
this is a part of WAN PHY PMA.

to Rich,
I'd suggest that you give a new name for your 8B10B x 4ch coding scheme for
WWDM which includes idle pattern randomization.  Any idea?

Seto