3PMD Proposal

Hello Piers,
I just got through Del's presentation from Ottawa again and stumpled over your calculation for the "Minimum Range" of CWDM over installed MM-Fiber (Slide 4).
You calculated 2-300m for all 500MHz*km fiber but I understood that since Gigabit Ethernet the worst case effective bandwidth everbody agreed on is 375MHz*km. Our calculation with the latter value let to about 180m.
What am I missing here? (Of course we used your spreadsheet!)
Best wishes
Bernd