From: owner-stds-802-3-hssg@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-hssg@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jonathan Thatcher
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2000 1:06 PM
To: HSSG_reflector (E-mail)
Subject: Question on Laser Safety Limits

Has anyone built a chart that shows what the new laser safety limits are in dBm for 850 nm lasers (min lambda = 840?) as a function of the restricted launch condition?

jonathan

Jonathan Thatcher,
Chair, IEEE 802.3ae (10 Gigabit Ethernet)
Principal Engineer, World Wide Packets
PO BOX 141719, Suite B; 12720 E. Nora, Spokane, WA 99214
509-242-9000 X228; Fax 509-242-9001; jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx