-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Booth, Bradley [mailto:bradley.booth@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2000 06:55
An: stds-802-3-hssg@xxxxxxxx
Betreff: RE: 3PMD Proposal

I agree with Howard's points.

The other thing that I've been hearing that concerns me is this
representation that the new MMF used for 1000BASE-SX will work for a 10 GbE
850nm solution. Without knowing the length of new MMF cable being installed,
that assertion cannot be guaranteed.

Thanks,
Brad