RE: ONLY one ref multiplier?: PMA clock reference

Warning!

Excuse me, but me thinks that you (plural) have broken the "respectful and
dignified" rule here.

Apologizing in advance, frankly, doesn't carry much weight. Try this
metaphor: "Sorry sir. But, I am going to beat you silly and take your
wallet." Isn't a courteous mugger kind of an oxymoron? Perhaps this is the
foundation of an insanity plea? I mean, you can't exactly plead ignorance,
can you?

Oh, and jumping on the guy while he is down sounds to me more like a
"Central Park" incident than a technical discussion.

Finally, running down the street screaming with your wallet in the air and
cash falling out isn't especially wise either.

It would best if everyone avoid the use of company names in all IEEE
P802.3ae communications. Period.

jonathan