Re: ONLY one ref multiplier?: PMA clock reference

Henning, Stuart B, Stuart R, Joel, all,

Thanks for your varied responses. In light of this interesting discussion
which will probably not end here, is there any interest to have an informal
discussion among interested parties sometime (evening?) in La Jolla?
I would venture to go along the lines w/ what Henning wrote ... perhaps we
can focus on what things need/can be specified for 10GE from OIF. I would
also be curious if a 4-bit interface (SUPI) has any interest left among the
group. I can see how a 4-bit has advantages (power savings) but leaving it
out would still allow others to implement it.
Suggest Wed night. Any interest?

Sincerely,
Justin