Re: A Question about "Inter Packet Gap and SOP Lane alignment"

Boaz,

The task force voted 113-0-7 to accept XAUI with the
modifications Rich made in the following presentation:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ae/public/jul00/taborek_1_0700.pdf

Your idea is worth some consideration. These are the
types of discussions we'll have as we proceed through
the draft review process.

Thanks,
Ben