Re: what's next ?

Seto,

I strongly agree. Sorry, I left this detail out of my last note on this thread.

Best Regards,
Rich

--

"Seto, Koichiro" wrote:

> [Date: 07/18/2000  From Seto]
>
> I think we have enough Optical War already at 802.3ae.
> We neither have time and desire to have another in this task force.
> I'd suggest we standardize on SC in this standard and legitimate additional
> connectors in later standards if necessary.
>
> Seto
>

> > I would suggest to have at least one common interface and leave the rest to
> > the market. It might be challenging, however not having a single common
> > interface is not a good idea IMHO.
> >
> > Sharam Hakimi
> > Lucent Technologies

Richard Taborek Sr.                 Phone: 408-845-6102
Chief Technology Officer             Cell: 408-832-3957
nSerial Corporation                   Fax: 408-845-6114
2500-5 Augustine Dr.        mailto:rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxx
Santa Clara, CA 95054            http://www.nSerial.com