Re: Equalization

Vipul,

I agree with you completely. I'm also optimistic that we can come up
with a workable equalization solution for multi-mode cable plants.
However, we should not defocus our efforts to meet HSSG objectives in a
manner which address all 5 PAR criteria in a timely manner.

--

Best Regards,
Rich

Richard Taborek Sr.                 Phone: 408-845-6102
Chief Technology Officer             Cell: 408-832-3957
nSerial Corporation                   Fax: 408-845-6114
2500-5 Augustine Dr.        mailto:rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxx
Santa Clara, CA 95054            http://www.nSerial.com