Re: Optical Connectors

Rich,

I agree with the second part from Tad, as I outlined when I suggested we refer to
other standards groups.  But the first part I disagree with.  Had we known back
then that SFF components would be so popular, I don't believe the SC would be
listed, or the only one listed.  I reckon my question was "is there a solution
today that beter suits us then the SC?"  I just don't buy the arguement "If it
ain't broke, don't fix it" for this case.  I really thing we should be looking at
the SFF packaging right off the bat.

Take care
Joel

--