Re: Equalization

Ed,

You need to talk to some of the participants of the FO-2.2.1 round
robins.  I suspect that some of the participants do have data that
contains phase information.

On a different note.  I believe that the fiber response is relatively
invariant with respect to time.  There is variation between different
fibers, but for fibers selected using the RML requirements the variation
should be manageable.

Gair