Re: STS Pointer question

Norival,

I've done a bit more research on this topic and I think
I've answered my own questions.

First, I was confused by the description of "first H1/H2".
Apparently what this means is that the first octet of the
192 H1 octets in each SONET frame is coded as 0x62 and all
other octets in the SONET frame are coded as ox93. For
some reason, I was originally reading this as all H1 octets
in the first SONET frame were coded as 0x62 while all H1
octets in all subsequent SONET frames are coded as 0x93.

This "breakthrough" made everything else pretty much fall
into place. Sorry for the confusion.

Ben