From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:gthompso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 5:41 PM
To: Chris Simoneaux
Cc: stds-802-3-hssg; twettach@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Optical Connectors

Chris-

This is not a forum to compare the implementations of vendors. If you are
speaking for your company (i.e. the "we" below) then this is the wrong
forum. You are supposed to be representing yourself as a technical expert
here.

All, please confine the discussions to developing a STANDARD, not to
comparing or discussing vendor's past, present or contemplated
implementation.

Thank you.

Geoff Thompson, Chair, IEEE 802.3