RE: About the 802.3 September Interim Meetings

I'll just chime in here, and I'm sure that Geoff will correct me if I'm
wrong.  I believe Geoff's point about not hosting in the Boston area is
based upon hotel and meeting room availability at this late date.  It tough
to find places that can hold 300+ people and provide adequate meeting
facilities.  I'm sure that those that participated in 802.3z still have
vivid memories of our meeting at the Doubletree in Seattle and would not
want to see a repeat in Boston. :-)

Cheers,
Brad