I WANT YOU!

TO ALL ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS:

As many of you who were at the New Orleans meeting figured out, now that the
requirements are set, we have a good deal of technical work to do to produce
this puppy.

David Law has built a contact page
(http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ae/ae_editors.html) for all the clause
editors. Please pick at least one of these and send the clause editor a note
signing up to be on the swat team for that clause. Commit yourself to be a
source of energy and help and not a sink!!! Finding problems/issues is
important. Solving them is more important.

jonathan

p.s. For fun (primarily for the gringos in the crowd), I enclose the picture
below. Said cartoon was used painted by James Montgomery Flagg in 1916-1917
and is rather famous in the U.S. It is a portrait of "Uncle Sam" in the "I
WANT YOU" Army recruiting poster from World War I. No political or cultural
implications are intended. Saying "I WANT YOU" while pointing at someone has
become a cliché in the US and is frequently used -- usually in earnest jest
--  when soliciting help. (-: Get the picture? :-)

Jonathan Thatcher,
Chair, IEEE P802.3ae (10 Gigabit Ethernet)
Principal Engineer, World Wide Packets
Mail: PO BOX 141719, Spokane, WA 99214
Addr: 115 N. Sullivan, Veradale, WA 99037
509-242-9228; Fax 509-242-9001;
jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 <<us_poster_s[1].jpg>>

us_poster_s[1].jpg