RE: Clause 33 comments

I want to comment about this one-The WWDM PCS is not covered by the DTE XGXS
since the later does not aware to whether it is connected to WDM/Serial LAN
PHY or Serial WAN PHY (The XAUI may I/F any of them)

And in the same issue, in table 33-5, the 4x3.125 parallel and WDM options
are not mentioned.

Regrads,
Boaz