From: Haulin Tord [mailto:tord.haulin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 6:34 AM
To: 'Jscquake@xxxxxxx'
Cc: stds-802-3-hssg@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Clause 51 (XSBI) LVDS spec

Justin Chang:
The IEEE 1596.3 LVDS spec has a few parameter specifications that very
many LVDS circuits do not follow in detail, e.g. the unloaded common mode
output voltage tolerance of 1200mV +/-75mV.

Can the electrical specs in clause 51 referring to  IEEE 1596.3 be assumed
also inherit the generally accepted deviations?

Best regards
Tord Haulin

Optillion
Tord Haulin                                           Ph:   +46  8-477-4192
Kronborgsgrand 9                           Cellular:    +4670-181-5231
S-164 87 Kista                                    Fax:    +46  8-477-4151
SWEDEN
http://www.optillion.com         mailto:Tord.Haulin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 <<Tord Haulin.vcf>>