RE: Cla atuse 51 (XSBI) LVDS spec

Hi Pankaj,

I do not want to change anything in the OIF specification.  I suspect
they did their homework quite well.  This is more a question of how
the standard is written.  Whenever possible, it is best to reference
other standards with respect to specifications, unless there is some
reason to create our own.  In this case, the IEEE LVDS standard is
not necessarily the correct one to reference to get a comprehensive
set of requirements for this interface.  Per your description this
should probably make reference to the OIF document.

Regards,

Ed Grivna