Re: A New Virus!

Mr. Mena:

as far as i know, "*.VBS" extension means that the file is really a Visual Basic Script,
not a bitmap, and through virtue of net-wide experience is suspect.

the usual precaution applies here:  if you weren't expecting to receive such a file, if you
don't know or are uncertain of the source, don't click on it, just delete it.  if the attachment
really was safe, and if someone you know really intended to send you something you
need or want, that person can always forward another copy.
--
jmw