From: Ben Brown [mailto:bbrown@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 8:44 AM
To: 802.3ae
Subject: Link Status thoughts

Hey,

After a discussion some of us had during the editorial
meeting yesterday, I thought I'd put some of our thoughts
down on paper. There are still quite a few questions
buried in these slides. Anyone with comments, please
feel free to share them. I'd like to have these comments
before the November meeting so we can put a proposal on
the table.

Thanks,
Ben

Benjamin Brown