SNMP MIB for 10 Gb/s Ethernet

I am trying to do my reading preparation for the Plenary meeting next week.
Browsing through the (not-attended) last meetings materials I fell upon the
presentation made in July by David Law, Edward Turner and Howard Frazier
concerning 'IEEE 802.3ae 10 Gb/s Ethernet Management MIB baseline Proposal'.
In this presentation I see that it is proposed that 802.3ae does not include
an SNMP MIB in its deliverables. It also makes twice mention of 'SNMP MIBs
produced by IETF as usual'. As I am chairing the IETF Ethernet Interfaces
and Hub MIB Working Group, I would like to know whether this was approved as
the 802.3ae policy on MIB issues. If true it would probably be useful to
establish some communication between the two groups. I will be next week in
Tampa, and we can have some discussions about this.

Dan

Dan Romascanu,
IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG Chair,
Director, Multiservice Networking Architecture,
EIS-CTO Group,
Avaya Communication,
+972-3-645-8414