Re: RUNT Packets

Hi Pat,

Yes, I agree with you that we don't need to say anything about it.
The whole thing started with my question for Bob in clause 46 for
the background for the decision of ending packet receiving process
when we see a non-error control character on XGMII. Then someone
asked what's Runt..............I don't know how it got here.  But it has
nothing to do with 802.3ae anymore.

Maybe I should have used undersized packets instead of Runt packets.

Regards,

Louis