RE: RMON and 802.3 harmonization

I have replied to Sanjeev offline. We seem to have people asking the same
kinds of questions over and over despite earlier responses from Geoff,
Shimon and myself that pointed out where these things are defined in 802.3.
People should spend some time reading the standard before posting questions
about how it works.

Pat