From: Ali Ghiasi [mailto:aghiasi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 6:19 PM
To: IEEE; Kesling, Dawson W; Jonathan Thatcher
Cc: Ali Ghiasi
Subject: Jitter Call in for GEA Meeting on Dec 7

Hi

If you are a active participant or contributor to the IEEE Jitter
specifications
and can't travel this week to GEA meeting.  Broadcom has setup a
conference call in
from 8:30 AM-12:00 AM Austin time with dozen lines.

If you really need to participated send me an email and I will send you
the
dial in information.  I case there is more than dozen request prior
participant
will get priority.

Thanks,

Ali Ghiasi