From: David Gross [mailto:dgross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 1:33 PM
To: pat_thaler@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: stds-802-3-hssg@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Another Clause 49 comment

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the quick response to my previous questions. Now for another
one!

I just noticed a slight inconsitency in Table 49-1. The second reseved
code for Fibre Channel is assigned an XGMII Control COde of 0xdc. This
is also used for reserved4. Since reserved4 used to be this in D1.1, I'm
wondering what the Fibre Channel reserved Control Code should be.

Thanks.

Dave Gross