Re: Clause 45 (D2.0) Questions

Boaz,

1/ The duplication is unnecessary and I have raised comments for the removal of
the 'XAUI link status' bit for both the PHY-XGXS and DTE-XGXS (removal of bits
5.24.12 and 4.24.12).

2/ 'Transmit signal clock to output delay' (item ST1) and items ST2 and ST3 in
45.4.5.8 are copy and paste artifacts from Clause 22. They should not be there
and I will raise a comment for their removal from the table.

Regards
Ed

Boaz Shahar <boazs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 13/12/2000 14:02:13

Sent by:  Boaz Shahar <boazs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>