FW: Any details on Next Weeks meetings?

Oops....  jt

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Thatcher
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 3:51 PM
To: 'Stephen.Finch@xxxxxx'
Subject: RE: Any details on Next Weeks meetings?

Steve,

Sorry, we are still waiting on feedback: 1. comments 2. presentation
requests. It will most likely take a bit to sort through the work load and
allocate time appropriate for the various tasks.

Anything I would say at this point would be purely speculative. You would
probably do that as well as I. Even so, we ca probably expect that there
will be at least 2 full days of parallel work (Wed p.m. to Friday noon).

jonathan