Re: Question about Link Fault Signalling

Birdy,

Thanks for the diagram, it's always better to look at somehting than
imagine it :)

There is one thing though, what if an ERROR codeword(s) is(are) recieved
(which doesn't fit into any of the catagories you mention, except maybe
V)?  Do we want to transition from states upon recieving ERRORs -
assuming they're considered V's, them m of them?  Since the Error can be
replacing anything, including RF, I think it might make sense to stay in
the current state if they are recieved. What do you think?

-Dave