Re: MDC and MDIO

Satya,

AN is not supported by 10GE. Please wait for draft 2.1 for the latest
material on Management signals. It should be available inside of two
weeks for Recirculation ballot.

Best Regards,
Rich

--

satya wrote:

> hi,
> I want to know whether Auto-Negotiation is there in 10Gb Ethernet.
> what all registers it supports.
> I have read 10Gb Ethernet has 32 ports at DTE and 65536 registers
>
> please help me by sending complete  latest material on Management
> signals
>
> Thanks
> satyababu
>
> --
> M.Satya Babu,
> Design Engineer,
> Chip Engines,
> Ashoka Boopal Chambers,
> Hyderabad
> email :- satya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard Taborek Sr.                 Phone: 408-845-6102
Chief Technology Officer             Cell: 408-832-3957
nSerial Corporation                   Fax: 408-845-6114
2500-5 Augustine Dr.        mailto:rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxx
Santa Clara, CA 95054            http://www.nSerial.com