info. about 10GbE

Dear Sir,

I am a graduate student. I am doing Independent Study on 10 Gigabit Ethernet
and I need some information about it. I will be grateful to you if you
please let me know about some issues:

1. Feasibility of using copper wire (UTP/ Twisted Pair) for 10 GbE.
2. Arbitration (Role of MAC layer, how MAC protocol is implemented)Issues.
3. As 10 GbE is full duplex, so CSMA/CD is not needed. How collision issues
are dealt with 10 GbE.

I will be tahnkful for the information about the issues. If possible please
attach any document file or let me know some useful URL's about 10 GbE.

Thank you for an early response.

Anurag Gupta