RE: XGMII Clock Duty Cycle

Hi,
In implementations working with TXCLK as the digital portion clock, you
sample XGMII column in rising edge, then you sample the next XGMII column
with falling edge, and then sample again a pair of column with rising edge
for the internal logic. So, in order to enable such implementations, the
distance from rising edge to falling edge of the clock is needed.
Boaz