RE: Minimum IPG w/ WIS ?

Hi Pat,

Thanks and sorry for asking such an elementary
question

However, the second part still remains. In the draft
for 10gigE, do we have any spec for how much IPG is
allowed at the Tx and how much is the minimum the
Receiver needs. I'm guessing the Rx needs at least 4
bytes so that it can be used in the parallel fiber
case. Is that correct?

Thanks
Rohit

--- "THALER,PAT (A-Roseville,ex1)"