Re: Clause 48: Errors after T.

Justin,
	If we push all errors back one column then the error that was in the
packet that should be indicated as bad would be produced.  This is a
very low probability but, none the less, we should error on the side of
caution.

Howard

Justin Gaither wrote:

> Everyone,
> During the Plenary, it was determined that we need to push an error that
> occurs after the /T/ back 1 column so that it is included inside the /S/
> and /T/ delimeters.  My question is, can we just push all errors back on
> column, or must we determine if it is in the column following a //T//?
>
> I could not find this in D2.3, where did it get put?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Justin Gaither                       Phone: 512-306-7292  x529
> RocketChips a Division of Xilinx     Fax:   512-306-7293
> 500 N. Capital of TX Hwy.
> Bldg 3                         email: jgaither@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Austin, TX 78746               WWW:   www.rocketchips.com

>                       Name: jgaither.vcf
>    jgaither.vcf       Type: VCard (text/x-vcard)
>                   Encoding: 7bit
begin:vcard
n:Baumer;Howard
tel;work:(949)450-8700 x1817
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Broadcom Corp.
adr:;;16251 Laguna Canyon Road;Irvine;California;92618;
version:2.1
email;internet:hbaumer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Engineering Networking
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1