[Fwd: 802.3ae; 802.3af; 802.3-EFM; 802.1 Interim meeting notification]

This was the note that Jonathan sent out last week regarding
the interim meeting.

Benjamin Brown
AMCC
2 Commerce Park West
Suite 104
Bedford NH 03110
603-641-9837 - Work
603-491-0296 - Cell
603-626-7455 - Fax
603-798-4115 - Home Office
bbrown@xxxxxxxx

The May interim meeting for 802.3ae; 802.3af; 802.3 EFM and 802.1 will be at the Adam's Mark in St. Louis, MO on May 21 through 25, 2001.

See: http://admk.mpoint.com/global/search/FacDetail.asp?ID=17040&searchid=194718

In case this line was divided in the mail, it started with http://... and ended with ...194718

Fourth and Chestnut
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
Phone: 314 241-7400
Fax: 314 241 9839

The contracted room rate is $129.00/night plus tax which is currently 14.766%.

The group rate will be honored for three days before group arrival and three days after group departure, based on availability.

As currently scheduled,

802.1 will meet Monday and Tuesday
802.3 EFM will meet Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday a.m.
802.3ae will meet Wednesday a.m. through Friday (will target completion by 3:00 pm)
802.3af will meet Wednesday noon through Friday noon.

We are likely to use more room nights than at any interim in the history of 802.3. I would highly recommend booking rooms as soon as possible. This will allow us the flexibility of potentially increasing the room block if required.

jonathan

Jonathan Thatcher
Principal Engineer, World Wide Packets

Chair, IEEE P802.3ae Task Force