RE: 10GE MIB ?

Hi,

The IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB Working Group met in Minneapolis
last March, and decided to ask for a charter update, which includes MIB
extensions for 802.3ae.  According to the requested charter updates - which
need to be approved by the IESG - the MIB extensions for 10 Gbps Ethernet
can be expected by the beginning of the next year, about the same time when
the 802.3ae work is expected to be completed.

Regards,

Dan

Dan Romascanu,
Chair, IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG